Today I have visited 2 sims of the Fantasy Faire, an event that takes place to support Relay for Life in Second Life.
There I bought this gorgeous dress, with that already supporting RFL, went home to redress myself and went back to the sim completely in style!
And while I was there, I met this interesting little guy…
…it already always has been my wish to sit in the pod of an acorn… :)
and do not these flowers make “me” look pretty!
It is just the kind of feelings that you are getting when you look closer to all the things that you find there.
And all of a sudden I want to have a second house. Not on a beach or in the mountains… but a place in the grass… for when I feel down or sad… and when I want to be sheered up by a lovely bee with a plan... or a little guy with a story… or just by looking and enjoying the colours of the flowers around me! :)



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten