zondag 8 mei 2011

Al Andalus Feria

I like to dedicate this commentary, in word and portray, to my sister!




I regret not having made more pictures but this “Al Andelus Feria”, for me, was mainly about enjoying, “that much” that making pictures did not even come to my mind most of the time.

There was Spanish ambience, beautiful Spanish/Arabic music, there was guitar, piano, dance, there was a horse auction called the “Charity Amaretto Horse Auction”, my first ever, there was Django Reinhardt (Reinhart) and everyone was dressed in gorgeous outfits!

It was an intense experience, my third in SL so far this year, and the second one where Rose Springvale was involved in organising it.
My compliments to her!

I have bought a beautiful horse at the auction, organised to raise money for “Relay For Life” (RFL) the cancer organisation.
And there is still so much to side see, which you will be able to witness in the following weeks!



My dress is made by Candela Pfeffer!




Dressed as a gipsy, made by Sho Kyong, and dancing on Django Reinhardt’s music!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten