zondag 12 juni 2011

Just an average Sunday!

On Sundays I like to visit SL churches, hoping to find that one serious spot, a peaceful attractive building, a house of God filled with atmosphere, build with love, to find a moment of peace and meditation.

I do not find a place like that a lot, although I do find churches.

Also it happens a lot when I enter a sim that the sim is empty!
It happens almost always that when I am a few minutes there, someone comes to check on me!
It happens almost always that when I start talking to that someone, in IM, that that someone disappears and does not answer at all.

It also happens a lot that avatars who come checking on me are alts, who just go offline after I have IM’d them the first sentence.  

How nice would it be to enter a sim on a lovely square, and to find there a manned office for tourists. An office where I can find specific information about the sim, and where I can talk to someone who knows about the sim.

I cannot recall to have met “once” that kind of welcome and kindness on a sim.
And yet, when I read profiles, a lot of people seem to preach and lecture the others about being kind.

Changing the world does not start with changing the attitude of others, changing the world starts with being yourself how you want the world to be.

Dymphne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten